Sheldon Precision’s superior quality results from skilled people working with the latest Swiss screw technology
Sheldon Precision places the latest Swiss screw machining technology in the hands of experienced and skilled tradespeople to deliver super quality and precision for critical parts and components. A perfect example of such technology are the Tornos Swiss type machines our craftsmen use to meet the precise needs of clients in industries from aerospace and medical to automotive and electronics.
Based in Switzerland, Tornos has been a pioneer in Swiss-type automatic lathes for more than 100 years. Today, the company is a global leader in the manufacture of CNC sliding headstock, automatic turning machines, cam- or numerically controlled multi-spindle machines, and machining centers for complex workpieces. Tornos technology allows Sheldon Precision to offer numerous advantages for our clients. These include:
- Tornos software makes set-up easy and efficient for even the most complex parts, saving production time
- Repeatability and consistency in the production of end-use components as well as fast turnaround for prototypes
- We can produce long runs of small, complex parts faster and more cost-effectively than with traditional machines.
- Multi-spindle technology – up to six axis – offers positioning for component features such as cutting, drilling, and tapping that might otherwise have to be machined separately.
- We can meet a wide range of material needs, as Tornos technology is ideal for components made of titanium, copper, lithium, tin, silver, gold, nickel, and other high-tech alloys.
An ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 registered company, Sheldon Precision pairs our people with the best technology to meet strict quality and precision standards. As an independent manufacturer with a talented and experienced staff, we stand ready to provide the Swiss screw machined parts you need.
For more information on how we can help with your specific applications, contact Sheldon Precision today. CONTACT